Kindle Case

There is no reasoning for the prices at which some of the items are being sold. A kindle whole costs 140$ and the kindle case costs 50$.  A case that is 1/3 price of the item itself is too expensive and hence we did not order for the cover when we purchased a kindle. So VR suggested if I could make something out of knitting wool. I googled and found lotsa types of knit covers from very simple ones to complicated ones and I joined the bandwagon of Knit lovers.

My second knitting project and I'm happy the way it has turned out.
Yarn :  Rapido for beginners from PhildarNeedles:  UK #7 . already had it.
Crochet needle . set of 4, different size,
Fancy Button.
Next time I'll try to make more snug fit type so that there is no need of button.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...